Anker is a well-known brand when it comes to accessories for electronic devices. One of their most popular products is the Anker Bluetooth keyboard. This compact and portable keyboard is perfect for those who need to type on the go, and it is compatible with a wide range of devices. In this article, we will guide you through the process of pairing your Anker Bluetooth keyboard with any device, whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Check the Keyboard and Device Compatibility:
Before we dive into the pairing process, it’s important to ensure that your Anker Bluetooth keyboard is compatible with the device you want to use it with. Here are the steps to check the compatibility:
- Check the keyboard’s packaging or user manual for a list of compatible devices.
- Check the device’s Bluetooth version. If your Anker keyboard uses Bluetooth 4.0 and your device is running on Bluetooth 2.0, the two may not be compatible.
- Check that your device has Bluetooth capabilities. If not, you may need to purchase a Bluetooth dongle.
Turn on the Keyboard and Enter Pairing Mode:
Once you have confirmed compatibility, the next step is to turn on the Anker Bluetooth keyboard and enter pairing mode. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn on the keyboard by pressing the power button located on the top left corner of the keyboard.
- The Bluetooth indicator light will start flashing. This means that the keyboard is now in pairing mode.
Pair the Keyboard with a Device Using Bluetooth:
Now that the keyboard is in pairing mode, it’s time to pair it with your device using Bluetooth. Follow these steps to do so:
- On your device, go to “Settings” and turn on Bluetooth.
- Your device will now start scanning for available Bluetooth devices. Look for “Anker keyboard” or “Anker A7726” on the list of available devices and select it.
- You may be prompted to enter a code on your keyboard to complete the pairing process. If so, enter “0000” or “1234”.
Troubleshooting Tips for Pairing Anker Bluetooth Keyboard:
If you’re having trouble pairing your Anker Bluetooth keyboard with your device, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure the keyboard is fully charged.
- Turn off Bluetooth on both the keyboard and device, then turn them back on and try pairing again.
- Make sure that your device is not already connected to another Bluetooth device.
- Reset your keyboard by holding down the power button for 5 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator light stops flashing.
- If none of the above steps work, consult the user manual or contact Anker’s customer support for further assistance.
Pairing your Anker Bluetooth keyboard with a device is a simple and straightforward process. Just make sure to check compatibility, turn on pairing mode, and connect using Bluetooth. If you encounter any issues, try the troubleshooting tips mentioned above. With this guide, you’ll be able to use your Anker Bluetooth keyboard with any device and type away on the go.
How long does the battery last on an Anker Bluetooth keyboard?
The battery life on an Anker Bluetooth keyboard varies depending on usage, but it typically lasts for several weeks before needing to be recharged.
Can I use my Anker Bluetooth keyboard with a non-Bluetooth device?
No, the Anker Bluetooth keyboard requires Bluetooth capabilities in order to pair and function.